We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Njörun's Zeal||3||If unit initiates combat, grants another action to unit after combat. (Once per turn.) When Special triggers, inflicts "restricts movement to 1 space" on unit and Pair Up cohort through their next action.||500||Astra|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activates after combat as long as the Special is charged at that point.
- Njörun's Zeal activates after skills that alter the unit's Special cooldown count.
- This skill applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Njörun is the norse goddess of the earth.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Fervor de Njörun|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Fervor de Njörun|
|Italian||Fervore di Njörun|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||諾華的聖戰士|
|Portuguese||Ardor de Njörun|