|Njörun's Zeal||3||If unit initiates combat, grants another action to unit after combat. (Once per turn.) When Special triggers, inflicts "restricts movement to 1 space" on unit and Pair Up cohort through their next action.||500||Astra|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Njörun's Zeal activates if the unit's Special is charged after combat.
- Skills that alter the unit's Special cooldown count after combat, such as , , and Resonant Battles skills, are evaluated before Njörun's Zeal.
- Njörun's Zeal can be cancelled if the unit is hit with during combat.
- Njörun's Zeal cannot be used to trigger , as Njörun's Zeal does not trigger before or during combat.
- Njörun's Zeal applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Njörun is the norse goddess of the earth.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Fervor de Njörun|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Fervor de Njörun|
|Italian||Fervore di Njörun|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||諾華的聖戰士|
|Portuguese||Ardor de Njörun|