|B||Odd Follow-Up 1||60||—||If it is an odd-numbered turn and unit's HP = 100%, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
|Odd Follow-Up 2||120||Odd Follow-Up 1||If it is an odd-numbered turn and unit's HP ≥ 50%, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
|Odd Follow-Up 3||240||Odd Follow-Up 2||If it is an odd-numbered turn, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Main article: Skill interaction
- A foe with , , or will disable this skill's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- This skill can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- This skill will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with or is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Odd Follow-Up 1|
|Odd Follow-Up 2|
|Odd Follow-Up 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Japanese||追撃隊形・奇数||pursuit formation, odd number|
|Spanish (Europe)||At. doble impar|
|Spanish (Latin America)||At. doble impar|
|Italian||Att. doppio disp.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||追擊隊形・奇數|
|Portuguese||Atq. duplo ímp.|