|Description||Effective against flying foes. Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if【Penalty】is active on unit or if unit's HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat, and if unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
All effects that last "on foe through its next action." Includes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, or the effects of a skill like Triangle Adept or Guard).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Persecution Bow is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boosting effect of Persecution Bow will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- The presence or absence of a (including ) does not affect activation.
- The combat boosting effect will be negated if the unit wielding it possesses a source of penalty neutralization.
- Persecution Bow does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Persecution Bow.
- Persecution Bow changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco persecutorio|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco persecutorio|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||被害妄想之弓|