|After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Peshkatz is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Peshkatz is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the next start of player phase. If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of Heroes with Peshkatz[edit | edit source]
Simillar weapons[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Peshkatz|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||佩修卡特|