Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Description||After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by this skill is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Simillar weapons[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Peshkatz|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||佩修卡特|