|Description||Grants Spd+3. If a skill like Sing or Dance is used, grants bonus to target's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = highest bonus on target ally for 1 turn. (Example: if target has a +6 bonus to Atk, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Prayer Wheel is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The effect of this skill was previously bugged. The bug was that if used with a skill that boosts stats when , , or are used, like , when Support Animations are set to Off, bonuses from skills like Firestorm Dance are considered. The correct behavior, not counting from those skills, only worked while Support Animations was set to On.
- Since players were using the bugged behavior of Prayer Wheel, Intelligent Systems decided to make that the intended behavior, and buffed the skill in Ver 3.2.0 so that Prayer Wheel considers bonuses from skills such as Earth Dance regardless of the setting of Support Animations. The skill's description was updated to reflect this.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Utensilio ritual|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Utensilio ritual|
|French||Moulin à prières|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||清冷的法具|
|Portuguese||Roda de oração|