|Description||Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- The effect is applied regardless if Pumpkin-a-Box+'s user performs an attack during combat. If foe engages and user cannot counterattack, Pumpkin-a-Box+'s effect will still activate.
- Pumpkin-a-Box+'s user needs to survive the combat for the effect to activate.
- Pumpkin-a-Box+ inflicts out of combat damage.
- Pumpkin-a-Box+ stacks with healing from skills like .
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Pumpkin-a-Box+ is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Calabaza aciaga +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Calabaza aciaga +|
|French||Coffre à courge +|
|Italian||Zucca in scatola+|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||驚嚇箱＋|