As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Description||Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- The effect is applied regardless if Pumpkin-a-Box+'s user performs an attack during combat. If foe engages and user cannot counterattack, Pumpkin-a-Box+'s effect will still activate.
- Pumpkin-a-Box+'s user needs to survive the combat for the effect to activate.
- Pumpkin-a-Box+ inflicts out of combat damage.
- Pumpkin-a-Box+ stacks with healing from skills like .
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Pumpkin-a-Box+ is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Calabaza aciaga +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Calabaza aciaga +|
|French||Coffre à courge +|
|Italian||Zucca in scatola+|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||驚嚇箱＋|