|Description||At start of turn, grants Atk/Def+3 to ally with the highest Spd for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Rapport Wand is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- Rapport Wand does not compare Spd stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Spd, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Varita afable|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Varita afable|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||友情之花杖|