Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Raven King Beak
|Raven King Beak|
|Description||Grants Spd+3. If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum speed difference that matters for Raven King Beak's damage bonus is 10, due to the weapon's cap of 7 bonus damage.
- The minimum speed difference that matters for Raven King Beak's damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Raven King Beak is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- With , Raven King Beak will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less speed than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 speed slower than the target, as a 1-speed advantage rounds down to zero damage.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- This skill applies the status effect.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- will negate the effects of Mobility increased.
- The Atk+2 granted by this skill when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Raven King Beak|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Pico de cuervo|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Pico de cuervo|
|French||Bec de roi|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||鴉王之喙|
|Portuguese||Bico de corvo|