|Description||If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.) After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum speed difference that matters for Red-Hot Ducks+'s damage bonus is 10, due to the weapon's cap of 7 bonus damage.
- The minimum speed difference that matters for Red-Hot Ducks+'s damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Red-Hot Ducks+ is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- With , Red-Hot Ducks+ will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less speed than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 speed slower than the target, as a 1-speed advantage rounds down to zero damage.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Red-Hot Ducks+ is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Patitos rojos +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Patitos rojos +|
|French||Canards rouges +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||紅色小鴨＋|