From Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki
| Effective against flying foes. |
At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 2 damage to unit.
List of Heroes with Refreshing Bolt+[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has a similar special effect with .
- The 100% HP requirement applies to the Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 as well as the 2 damage after combat.
- It also drains 2 HP from its wielder when they counterattack, so long as they were at full health at the start of combat. It will NOT drain 2 HP if they don't counterattack and just take the hit however.
- When battling a Flying unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase applied by Refreshing Bolt+ is considered a combat boost.
- Refreshing Bolt+ inflicts out of combat damage.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Virote Gélido+|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Virote Gélido+|
|French||Arc à Friandises+|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||冰品弓＋|
Similar Weapons[edit | edit source]