|Rehabilitate+||1||Restores HP = 50% of Atk -10. (Minimum of 7 HP.)
If target's HP is ≤ 50%, the lower the target's HP, the more HP is restored.
|This skill can only be equipped by staff users.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When the target's HP is above 50%, Rehabilitate+ heals the ally by (50% of healer's Atk − 10). If the result number is too low by falling under 7, then it will instead heal a flat 7 HP instead.
- For example, if a healer has 50 Atk in battle, then the healer will restore 15 HP to the ally, a better amount compared to the default.
- Another example would be if a healer has 25 Atk in battle, then the healer will restore 5 HP to an ally; Since the lowest amount of healing one can do is 7, the 5 is bumped up to 7 instead.
- When the target's HP is below 50%, Rehabilitate heals an additional (target ally's maximum HP − 2 × target ally's current HP, minimum of 0) HP.
- A single formula for both cases is:
- (50% of healer's Atk − 10, minimum of 7) + (target ally's maximum HP − 2 × target ally's current HP, minimum of 0) HP
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Rehabilitar +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Rehabilitar +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||重生＋|