|C||Res Opening 1||60||—||At start of turn, grants Res+2 to ally with the highest Res for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Res Opening 2||120||Res Opening 1||At start of turn, grants Res+4 to ally with the highest Res for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Res Opening 3||240||Res Opening 2||At start of turn, grants Res+6 to ally with the highest Res for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Res Opening is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- This skill does not compare Res stats.
- Because no comparison is made, skills like Phantom Speed have no effect.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Res, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Res Opening 1|
|Res Opening 2|
|Res Opening 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Res Opening|
|Spanish (Europe)||Brecha Res|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Brecha Res.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魔防開放|