|C||Res Opening 1||60||—||At start of turn, grants Res+2 to ally with the highest Res for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Res Opening 2||120||Res Opening 1||At start of turn, grants Res+4 to ally with the highest Res for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Res Opening 3||240||Res Opening 2||At start of turn, grants Res+6 to ally with the highest Res for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Res Opening is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- Res Opening does not compare Res stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Res, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Res Opening 1|
|Res Opening 2|
|Res Opening 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Brecha Res|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Brecha Res.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魔防開放|