|This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki by .|
Resonance: Shields is a status effect that grants Def/Res+4 during combat for 1 turn and prevents the foe from making a follow-up attack during unit's first combat in player or enemy phase. For sources of this status effect, see the category page Sources of Resonance: Shields.
Skill Interaction[edit | edit source]
- The Def/Res+4 that can be applied by Resonance: Shields is considered a combat boost.
- The follow-up preventing effect of Resonance: Shields only activates during the first combat that the user enters during either phase.
- If the user or a foe has any skills that neutralize or stack with Resonance: Shields's follow-up preventing effect, those effects will only stack or be neutralized during the first combat that the user enters during either phase.
- Resonance: Shields can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Resonance: Shields will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by Resonance: Shields's follow-up attack prevention.
|Icon||Type||Example Source||Description||Sound Effect|
|Positive||Grants Def/Res+4 during combat and the following effect for 1 turn: "During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phrase, foe cannot make a follow-up attack."|
Sources of Resonance: Shields[edit | edit source]
List of Weapons
Unrefined weapons related to this keyword
Weapons related to this keyword when refined
Weapons related to this keyword when refined with a certain skill
List of Assists
List of Specials
List of Passives
List of items
List of structures
List of Duo Skills
List of Harmonized Skills
Veronica: Harmonic Pirates
|Grants【Resonance: Shields】to unit and allies from the same titles as unit.
Once used, Harmonized Skill cannot be activated again right away. At start of every third turn, if Harmonized Skill has already been used, unit can use Harmonized Skill again.
Grants Def/Res+4 during combat and the following effect for 1 turn: "During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phase, foe cannot make a follow-up attack."
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Japanese||双界効果・盾||Twin world effect: shields|
|Spanish (Europe)||Fragor: Escudos|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Fragor: Escudos|
|French||Écho : boucliers|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||雙界效果・盾|