|Rising Thunder||4||Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).||150||—|
- Def is chosen if the unit does physical damage. Res is chosen if the unit does magical damage.
- Rising Thunder is affected by skills that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res", as well as skills that disable such effect. The only exceptions are and .
- Damage dealt "before combat", like from Rising Thunder, is affected by and , but not by "during combat" effects such as or weapon-triangle advantages.
- A unit with skills such as or Evasion Passives will reduce damage dealt from Rising Thunder by a maximum of 40%.
- A unit with can reduce damage dealt from Rising Thunder by 50%.
- A unit with or can reduce damage dealt from Rising Thunder by 80%.
- Rising Thunder inflicts out of combat damage.
Main article: Area-of-effect Specials
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Rayo creciente|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Rayo creciente|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||碎雷|
- Rising Thunder's cooldown was reduced by 1 with version 2.0.0, released on November 28th, 2017.