Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Robin: Fell Vessel/Misc
Battles Robin: Fell Vessel appears in[edit source]
- Part 7: Daily
- Heroic Ordeals: Robin
- Robin: Fell Vessel
- Vs. Robin F: Reward Map
- Grandmaster 34: To Create the Future Past
Availability[edit | edit source]
This unit is not in the general summoning pool.
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Robin
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Lyn
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Ryoma
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Hector
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Lucina
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Marth
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Tiki
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Eirika
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Hríd
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Roy
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Eliwood
Bonus Hero history
- Season 62: –
- Season 63: –
- Season 114: –
- Season 115: –
- Season 8: –
- Season 9: –
- Season 42: –
- Season 43: –
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Robin: Fell Vessel is the first unit. She is also the first range 1 unit to be colorless.
- Robin: Fell Vessel is the second Dragonstone unit after . She appears to fly under her own power without the aid of a mount, like a pegasus of wyvern, or without wings.
- Robin: Fell Vessel is the fifth Legendary Hero and the second Earth Legendary Hero after .
- Robin: Fell Vessel shares the same ally growth, status page, turn action, special trigger, and death quotes as .
- Robin: Fell Vessel's default Breath has no visible sprite, so she holds no Dragonstone while it is equipped. However, if Robin: Fell Vessel is equipped with a different Breath, then she will hold its Dragonstone in her hand, slightly behind her back. The Dragonstone will then disappear during transformation, regardless of which Breath is equipped.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Daraen: Dragón Caído|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Robin: Dragona caída|
|French||Daraen : Réceptacle|
|Italian||Daraen, Il guscio maligno|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||邪龍應身 魯弗萊|
|Portuguese||Robin: Terrível dragão|