This map was a Grand Hero Battle map which was made available:
This map is part of the Daily GHB Revival Rotation and appears weekly:
- Wednesdays at 7:00 AM UTC - Thursdays at 6:59 AM UTC (Notification)
Movement: All enemy units will wait until one of them is attacked or if a player unit is present in their danger zone during enemy phase. Once any enemy unit is attacked or a player unit is present in their danger zone during enemy phase, all enemies will begin taking actions from that turn onwards.
- The AI will play passively on this map, so you will have to enter their attack range in order to bait out the foe with a unit strong enough to tank a few hits.
- One strategy is to have a tank, healer(s), and ranged damage dealer(s). Once you've baited the enemy with your tank, have him/her retreat into the bottleneck in the wall to use as a chokepoint. Have your healer(s) heal your tank while your ranged damage dealer(s) pick off the enemy as they approach the wall.
- Consider using heroes that provide buffs to help your tank's survivability (eg. Fortify Res).
- Fight-or-Flight (Infernal Strategy): One of the tricky things about this map is that tanking the damage may simply not be an option, as either the first volley of strikes or the second volley will kill your tank and therefore cause Game Over.
Instead, use a ranged unit (I used Brave Lyn) to strike the closet axemen, then use a dance/sing unit to allow Lyn to retreat to a safe space. Then use a move like Reposition or Drag Back in order to move your sing/dance unit out of harms way. From there you can force the remaining units on the map to funnel through the bottle neck. Its tough and may require some trial and error, but DO NOT try to head on fight the units in the main area, it'll be a blood-bath. Good luck!
||Robin: Mystery Tactician
||Daraen: Große Taktikerin
||Daraen: Gran Libertadora
|Spanish (Latin America)
||Robin: Suma Libertadora
||Daraen : Stratège sensée
||La liberatrice: Daraen
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
||Robin: A estrategista