|B||Rockslide Dance 1||120 SP||Gale Dance 1
Earth Dance 1
|If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd+2 and Def+3 to target.|
|Rockslide Dance 2||240 SP||Rockslide Dance 1||If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd+3 and Def+4 to target.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rockslide Dance can only activate by heroes who know the exclusive assist skills: or .
- While Rockslide Dance and other Dance Passives can be inherited by every heroes except staff users, Rockslide Dance will not trigger without one of these two assists.
- Rockslide Dance's buff remains on the field until the end of the enemy's phase.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Rockslide Dance is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the next start of player phase. If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Gale Dance 1|
|Rockslide Dance 1|
|Rockslide Dance 2|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Alud bailarín|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Alud bailarín|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||疾風大地之舞|