|B||Rockslide Dance 1||120||Gale Dance 1
Earth Dance 1
|If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd+2 and Def+3 to target.|
|Rockslide Dance 2||240||Rockslide Dance 1||If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd+3 and Def+4 to target.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rockslide Dance can only be activated by heroes who know the exclusive assist skills: , , or .
- While Dance Passives can be inherited by all heroes except for users, Rockslide Dance will not trigger without one of these three assists.
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Gale Dance 1|
|Rockslide Dance 1|
|Rockslide Dance 2|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Alud bailarín|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Alud bailarín|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||疾風大地之舞|