|After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action. Grants unit Def/Res+3 for 1 turn.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Rogue Dagger is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the next start of player phase. If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Rogue Dagger is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga pícara|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga pícara|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||盜賊暗器|