|Description||When unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 7 HP to unit. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt.)|
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Runeaxe is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost effect of Runeaxe will activate if the foe receives a .
- The presence or absence of a (including ) does not affect activation.
- The combat boost effect will be negated if the foe possesses a source of penalty neutralization.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_戦闘強化R敵被弱化, which can be translated as Combat Bonuses R Enemy Penalty.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha rúnica|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha rúnica|
|Italian||Ascia delle rune|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||符文之斧|
- Beloved Zofia
- Minty Cane
- Minty Cane+
- Sol Lance
- Virtuous Tyrfing