|Description||Effective against beast foes. Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit's Res > foe's Res, reduces foe's Atk/Def by 50% of difference between stats during combat. (Calculates reduction before combat. Maximum penalty of -8.) After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a beast unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- A stat comparison made "At start of combat" ignores combat boosts and combat reductions.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Sæhrímnir is considered a combat reduction.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Sæhrímnir is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Sæhrímnir is a creature that is killed and eaten every night by the aesir and einherjar.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sæhrímnir|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||沙赫利姆尼爾|