|Description||Grants Def+3. If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foes within 2 spaces of unit and target through their next actions after movement. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by this skill is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Deals +10 damage when Special triggers by attacking.
- The Atk+2 granted by this skill when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost and Special damage boost effects of this skill will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Colmillo de sable|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Colmillo incisivo|
|French||Croc du tigre|
|Italian||Zanna di tigre|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||虎戰士的爪牙|