|Sacrifice||1||Converts penalties on target into bonuses. Restores HP to target = unit's current HP-1. Reduces unit's HP by amount restored.||400||Ardent Sacrifice|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sacrifice restores target's HP by removing HP from it's user. Sacrifice will heal until either the target is fully healed or it's user reaches 1 HP.
- Has the same effect as .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sacrifice is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- Previous and reversed with Sacrifice do not stack. Only the greater bonus will take effect.
- Sacrifice can neutralize .
- Negative bonuses (such as from ) are not reversed by Sacrifice.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sacrificio|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||治癒之手|