As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Sacrifice||1||Converts penalties on target into bonuses. Restores HP to target = unit's current HP-1. Reduces unit's HP by amount restored.||400||Ardent Sacrifice|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sacrifice restores target's HP by removing HP from its user. Sacrifice will heal until either the target is fully healed or it's user reaches 1 HP.
- Has the same effect as .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sacrifice is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- Previous and reversed with Sacrifice do not stack. Only the greater bonus will take effect.
- Sacrifice can neutralize .
- Negative bonuses (such as from ) are not reversed by Sacrifice.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sacrificio|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||治癒之手|