As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Description||Foe cannot counterattack. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+3 during combat. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts【Gravity】on target and foes within 1 space of target.|
Restricts target's movement to 1 space through its next action.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- Sanngriðr can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sanngriðr is considered a combat boost.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Sanngriðr applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Sanngriðr is the name of a valkyrie meaning "Very violent, very cruel".
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sanngriðr|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||桑格里德之杖|