|Description||Foe cannot counterattack. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+3 during combat. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts【Gravity】on target and foes within 1 space of target.|
Restricts target's movement to 1 space through its next action.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- Sanngriðr can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sanngriðr is considered a combat boost.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Sanngriðr applies the status effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Sanngriðr is the name of a valkyrie meaning "Very violent, very cruel".
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sanngriðr|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||桑格里德之杖|