Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Description||If【Penalty】is active on foe, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.|
All effects that last "on foe through its next action." Includes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, or the effects of a skill like Triangle Adept or Guard).
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-５ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Scallop Blade is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost effect of Scallop Blade will activate if the foe receives or negative status effects.
- The presence or absence of positive status effects (including ) does not affect activation.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Scallop Blade is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Hoja nacarada|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hoja nacarada|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||貝殼匕首|