|Description||If【Penalty】is active on foe, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.|
All effects that last "on foe through its next action." Includes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threathen and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, or the effects of a skill like Triangle Adept or Guard).
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Scallop Blade+ is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost effect of Scallop Blade+ will activate if the foe receives or negative status effects.
- The presence or absence of positive status effects (including ) does not affect activation.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Scallop Blade+ is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Hoja nacarada +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hoja nacarada +|
|French||Épée coquillage +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||貝殼匕首＋|