Scythe of Sariel
|Scythe of Sariel|
|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and/or extra movement granted by a skill like Armor March or Armored Boots is active on foe, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Scythe of Sariel is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost and follow-up preventing effects of Scythe of Sariel will activate if the foe receives or .
- Positive status effects other than Mobility increased, such as and , cannot be used to activate the combat boost and follow-up preventing effects.
- The combat boost and follow-up preventing effects will not be negated if the foe receives or .
- If the foe does not receive Mobility increased, and the foe is inflicted by or the unit possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the combat boost and follow-up preventing effects will be negated.
- Scythe of Sariel can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Scythe of Sariel will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by Scythe of Sariel's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Scythe of Sariel|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Guadaña de Sariel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Guadaña Sariel|
|French||Faux de Sariel|
|Italian||Falce di Sariel|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||薩利耶爾之大鐮|
|Portuguese||Foice de Sariel|