|Description||At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 2 damage to unit.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 100% HP requirement applies to the Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 as well as the 2 damage after combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- For example, it will NOT drain 2 HP if the foe initates combat and the wielder does not counterattack and just takes the hit.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Seashell is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Seashell is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- Seashell inflicts out of combat damage.
- Out of combat damage cannot reduce a unit's HP to 0.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Concha marina|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Concha marina|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||貝殼|
|Portuguese||Concha do mar|