|At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 2 damage to unit.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on foe through its next action.
List of Heroes with Seashell+[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has a similar special effect with .
- The 100% HP requirement applies to the Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 as well as the 2 damage after combat.
- It also drains 2 HP from its wielder when they counterattack, so long as they were at full health at the start of combat. It will NOT drain 2 HP if they don't counterattack and just take the hit however.
- The stat increase applied by this skill is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease applied by Seashell+ is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, lasts until a unit takes an action. If a unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- This skill inflicts out of combat damage.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Concha Marina+|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Concha Marina+|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||貝殼＋|