Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Selkie: Free Spirit/Misc
Battles Selkie: Free Spirit appears in[edit source]
- Book III: Chapter 4: Part 2: Kitsune Family
- Book III: Chapter 4: Part 4: Running Out of Time
- Heroic Ordeals: Selkie
- Heroic Ordeals: Tiki
- Heroic Ordeals: Laevatein
- Skill Studies 44: Kitsune Family
Availability[edit | edit source]
General summon rarities: 5.
- [ – ] New Heroes: Kitsune and Wolfskin
- [ – ] Focus: Heroes with Iceberg
- [ – ] Legendary Heroes - Eliwood
Bonus Hero history
- Season 110: –
- Season 111: –
- Season 18: –
- Season 19: –
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Selkie: Free Spirit shares her epithet with in non-Asian language versions of the game.
- Selkie: Free Spirit's skill Even Resistance Wave may be a reference to the skills Evenhanded and Even Better, which are exclusive to the Kitsune class and its promotion Nine-Tails in Fire Emblem Fates. All three skills activate only during even-numbered turns.
- However, the benefits offered by these two skills are completely different from those of Even Res Wave: Evenhanded increases damage by 4, while Even Better restores 40% of max HP.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|German||Selkie: Die Verspielte|
|Spanish (Europe)||Selkie: Espíritu libre|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Selkie: Espíritu libre|
|French||Selkie : Esprit libre|
|Italian||Selkie, Lo spirito libero|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||嬉鬧妖狐 絹|
|Portuguese||Selkie: Espírito livre|