|Description||Effective against flying foes.|
Grants Spd+3. At the start of turn 3, deals 10 damage to foes within 3 columns centered on unit, and converts bonuses on those foes into penalties through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- This skill inflicts out of combat damage.
- Out of combat damage cannot reduce a unit's HP to 0.
- This skill applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- Skadi activates only on the 3rd turn of combat.
|Example of Area of Effect|
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Skadi is a giantess and goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Skadi|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||斯卡蒂|