- The stat increase that can be applied by Spy's Dagger is considered a .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Spy's Dagger is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Spy's Dagger is considered a combat boost.
- Active penalties are added to the Atk stat before calculations.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the foe receives .
- If the foe is inflicted with , Spy's Dagger will utilize the total within each stat during calculation.
- The Atk increase will be negated if the foe possesses a penalty neutralizing skill.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_弱撃R, which can be translated as Weakness Atk R.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga acechante|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga acechante|
|Italian||Pugnale della spia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||密探暗器|
|Portuguese||Adaga de espião|