|Description||If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-5 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Starfish does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Starfish.
- Starfish changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Starfish is considered a .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Estrella de mar|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Estrella de mar|
|French||Étoile de mer|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||海星|
|Portuguese||Estrela do mar|