|Description||If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- This skill changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by .
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by this skill is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Estrella de mar +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Estrella de mar +|
|French||Étoile de mer +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||海星＋|
|Portuguese||Estrela do mar+|