|A||Steady Breath||240||If foe initiates combat, grants Def+4 during combat and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Steady Breath grants Special cooldown charge +1 only when the foe initiates combat.
- The Special cooldown charge +1 applies for both units' attacks.
- A foe with will neutralize the "Special cooldown charge +X" granted by Steady Breath.
- If a foe initiates combat against a unit with Steady Breath and the unit is inflicted with Special cooldown charge -1, such as from a foe's for example, the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Steady Breath is considered a combat boost.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Steady Stance 2|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento firme|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo firme|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||金剛呼吸|