|A||Steady Impact||300||Steady Blow 2||If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+7, Def+10 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Steady Impact is considered a combat boost.
- Steady Impact can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Steady Impact will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by Steady Impact's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
|Armored Blow 1|
|Steady Blow 1|
|Steady Blow 2|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Impacto firme|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Impacto firme|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||飛燕金剛瞬擊|