|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's HP ≥ 25% at start of combat and unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat and reduces damage from foe's first attack by 75%. Effect:【Dagger ７】|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Summer Strikers is considered a combat boost.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- will neutralize Summer Strikers's damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Summer Strikers is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Percusión estival|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Percusión estival|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||夏季的神寶|