This page is about the Exclusive Assist skill. For the Tempest Trial, see Tempest Trials+: Sweet Dreams.
|Sweet Dreams||1||Grants another action to target ally and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to target ally for 1 turn. Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on nearest foes within 4 spaces of target ally through foes' next actions. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)||400||Dance|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sweet Dreams is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Sweet Dreams is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
This skill is currently not owned by any unit.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Ensueño dulce|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ensueño dulce|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||甜蜜夢境|