Talk:Level 40 stats table
Feature Request: Boons/banes[edit source]
I'm interested in finding out if anyone would like to help in turning the... somewhat limited Base Stat Table into a more useful and proactive tool.
Some characters have statistical variations in their totals caused by abnormal +/- natures, mostly because it comes as +4 boons and -4 banes when the stardard is +/- 3.
For example, Hector has a usually regular Stat-Cross of 184, though it's a Stat-Cross of 185 if he has Plus Speed.
Continuing to use Hector as a reference point; 52 This is a simple way to display the Averages (as the page asks for) and display the additional values as well if hovered over.
For example, Hector's line on the Stat Table could be arranged in this fashion:
This allows the tables to be organized numerically while maintaining the integrity of the information, and granting access to additional information, all in one place.
The basic jury-rigged scripts are already included here (copy and paste then replace with the correct values for each character's info.)
Thoughts on the topic?
- We could consider extending the stats tables, but this is a low prio project, especially with the recent/ongoing Cargo migration. Saschb (talk) 23:10, 26 December 2017 (UTC)
Missing Units[edit source]
This list is missing at least one unit: Felicia 188.8.131.52 10:16, 24 December 2017 (UTC)
- List of all missing characters the 26th december 2017 : Jeorge, Wrys, Shanna, Florina, Nino, Lute, Lissa (Staff), Virion, Cherche, Azura (PA), Felicia neofertal
- The Cargo database replacing SMW has an issue with missing rows (and duplicate rows), this is the reason for any missing units in the stat tables. The stats are present on the individual pages of all units, but as long as the Cargo tables experience the bug of missing rows, any calls to them will be missing whichever rows are currently missing from the database tables. There's not really anything we can do about this, other than hope for fixes to the Cargo extension, and possibly try some things out to force update the tables. There's no real need to keep track of which units are missing at any given point, as this will change sporadically. Saschb (talk) 23:10, 26 December 2017 (UTC)
- Okay, i won't update the list of all missing characters. Thanks for explaining. neofertal 27 December 2017
- It was already mentioned so this is just an update on the missing units --- Eliwood, Est, Florina, Lilina, Olivia (Sword), Reinhardt, Sheena --- YunKaFei 18:04, 04 January 2018 (MEZ)
- It was also already explained why this happens, and that there is no need to keep logging which ones happen to be missing at any given point in time, as this will keep fluctuating until the underlying issue is fixed, and we can't really fix one unit at a time. Saschb (talk) 18:20, 4 January 2018 (UTC)