|Description||Calculates damage from staff like other weapons.|
At start of turn, if foe's HP ≤ unit's HP-3 and foe is in cardinal direction and uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, foe cannot move more than 1 space through its action.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- Cardinal directions refers to a targets being directly north, south, west, or east of the user. Distance does not factor.
- Thökk applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- Only affects ranged enemies.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Þökk was a female giant who refused to cry at Baldr's funeral, thus preventing his revival and dooming him to Helheim. Afterwards, the mourners reasoned that Thökk was actually Loki in disguise.
- Prior to October 26th, 2018, Thökk's description was inconsistent with its in-game effect.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Thökk|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||索克|