|Adds total bonuses on foe to damage dealt during combat. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-5 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a combat boost.
- Despite what the English description says, active bonuses are added to the Atk stat before calculations.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the enemy receives penalties.
- If the enemy is affected by the Panic status effect or the unit possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the Atk increase will be negated.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by The Cleaner is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Limpiador|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||肅清暗器|
|Portuguese||Fazendo a limpa|