Threat. Atk Res
|C||Threat. Atk/Res 1||100||Threaten Atk 1
Threaten Res 1
|At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Res-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.|
|Threat. Atk/Res 2||200||Threat. Atk/Res 1||At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Res-4 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.|
|Threat. Atk/Res 3||300||Threat. Atk/Res 2||At start of turn, if unit is within 2 spaces of a foe, grants Atk/Res+5 to unit for 1 turn and inflicts Atk/Res-5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Threat. Atk/Res 3 is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Threat. Atk/Res is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Threaten Res 1|
|Threat. Atk/Res 1|
|Threat. Atk/Res 2|
|Threat. Atk/Res 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Threat. Atk/Res|
|Spanish (Europe)||Reducir Ata/Res|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Red. Atq./Res.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊魔防的威嚇|