- This F2P friendly tier list rates units primarily for arena play while only considering limited access to Skill Inheritance defined by the following criteria:
- No skill inheritance that requires sacrificing 5 units.
- 5 exclusive units are rated based on their neutral stats instead of always assuming optimal IVs.
- Order does not matter within the same tier.
- For lists of skills available at certain rarities, see Skill Availability Charts. For more details on individual units, visit their unit page Strategy and Builds tabs.
Last Updated: December 4th, 2017
- 12/4: Added Fjorm, Siegbert, Soleil, Shiro, and Rhajat Details and discussion on Reddit
- 11/21: Added Joshua
- 11/15: Added Dorcas, Lute and Mia.
- 11/13: Shifted ratings and introduced S- to account for seal upgrades and allow for increased granularity between tiers. Upcoming Feh Channel may incur further changes.
- 11/7: Added Henry (Trick or Defeat!), Jakob (Trick or Defeat!), Sakura (Trick or Defeat!), Nowi (Trick or Defeat!). (Tentative rating)
- 10/27: Added Arden, updated Ayra. Major update in the works.
- 10/19: Added Ayra.
- 10/17: Added Sigurd, Deirdre, Tailtiu.
- 9/30: Added Inigo (Performing Arts), Azura (Performing Arts), Shigure (Performing Arts), Olivia (Performing Arts). Details and discussion on Reddit
- 9/24: Added Black Knight, Ryoma tier shift (see Inheritance Tier List notes)
- 9/15: Added Elincia, Nephenee, Oscar. (Tentative rating)
- 9/01: Added Lyn (Brave Heroes), Ike (Brave Heroes), Roy (Brave Heroes), Lucina (Brave Heroes)
- 8/21: Tier List reworked to factor in skill inheritance to a limited degree. Ideal for free-to-play and budget-conscious players.
- 8/16: Added Tana, Amelia, Seth, Innes.
- 8/12: Added Clive.
- 7/30: Added Elise (Summer), Corrin (F) (Summer), Leo (Summer), Xander (Summer).
- 7/20: Added Berkut.
- 7/13: Added Delthea, Gray, Leon, Mathilda, Saber, Sonya.
- 7/10: Added Tobin.
- 7/04: Added Gaius (Summer), Frederick (Summer), RobinF (Summer), Tiki (Summer).
- 6/28: Added Clarisse.
- 6/17: Added Legion.
- 6/14: Added Katarina, Athena, Luke, Roderick.
- 6/04: Added Camus.
- 5/30: Added Caeda (Bride), Charlotte (Bride), Cordelia (Bride), Lyn (Bride).
- 5/20: Added Lloyd.
- 5/15: Added Celica, Boey, Mae, Genny.
- 5/02: Added Xander.
- 4/26: Added Ike, Soren, Titania, Mist.
- 4/20: Added Zephiel.
- 4/14: Added Alm, Clair, Faye, Lukas.
- 4/04: Added Navarre.
- 3/30: Added Chrom (Spring), Lucina (Spring), Xander (Spring), Camilla (Spring).
- 3/24: Added Michalis.
- 3/14: Added Ninian, Karel, Jaffar, Rebecca, Priscilla, Lucius.
- 3/10: Added Ursula.
- 2/27: Added Sanaki, Eldigan, Lachesis, Klein, Reinhardt, Olwen.
- 2/23: Added Robin (F).
| Rating Criteria
Ratings in this tier list factor in Skill Inheritance to a limited degree. As with all tier lists, ratings can be subjective and should only serve as a general guideline.
- - Indicates that the unit is currently a 5 exclusive hero.
- - Indicates that the unit is obtained through other means than summoning
S+: Oppressively powerful units that centralize the metagame. They are either significantly difficult to counter or combine unparalleled team support with a highly relevant combat role. These units perform well on practically any team.
S: Powerful units that either provide unparalleled utility or excel at specific tasks. Units in this tier generally win close to every advantageous matchup as well as most neutral matchups. These units can fit on nearly any team.
S-: Units that provide impressive utility or perform their combat roles well. Generally will win a large majority of advantageous matchups and a solid amount of neutral matchups. Buffs are usually required for them to reach their full potential.
A+: Above average units that win a majority of advantageous matchups and an acceptable amount of neutral matchups. They perform their respective roles or niches well, but their potential is lower than the units in higher tiers.
A: Solid units that win a satisfactory amount of advantageous matchups but might not necessarily perform well in neutral matchups. They contribute to the team but are usually not recommendable over units in higher tiers.
A-: Serviceable units with average performance who can serve as a specific counter or niche against the above tiers.
B+: Below average units that can still fill roles to acceptable degrees, but require support, their niches are too narrow and/or units in higher tiers fill their niches better.
B: This tier consists of subpar units, usually due to poor stat spreads. Units in this tier can still be viable and useful given enough investment, but may not be the most efficient units to use for a specific roles.
B-: Units in this tier can fill very specific team roles, but are usually not recommendable over units in higher tiers.
C: This tier consists of units with very poor base stat distributions, making them quite difficult to use effectively. They are easily outclassed by higher tier units.
Factors NOT considered:
- Synergistic team compositions which utilize Infantry, Cavalry, Armor, Dragon, or Flying team buffs heavily are not considered.