To Change Fate!
|To Change Fate!||1||Moves target ally to opposite side of unit and grants another action to unit. Grants Atk+6 to unit and Pair Up cohort (if any) for 1 turn and inflicts【Isolation】on unit and Pair Up cohort (if any) through their next action. (Does not stack.)
Target cannot use or be the target of Assist skills through its next action. (Target can neither use nor be the target of skills like Dance and Sing, skills that neutralize penalties, like Restore and Harsh Command+, etc.)
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Movement occurs only if both the unit and the foe can enter the target spaces normally.
- For example, cannot cause an unit to occupy a mountain space.
- The stat increase that can be applied by To Change Fate! is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- To Change Fate! applies the status effect.
- Negative status effects on a unit last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- To Change Fate! can prevent the affected unit from using or being targeted by any Assists. Therefore this status effect cannot be cured through means of an assist, such as using .
- The additional action granted by To Change Fate! only activates once per turn.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|To Change Fate!|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Cambio de sino|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Cambio de sino|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||我要改變命運！|
|Portuguese||Mudar o destino!|