|B||Torrent Dance 1||50||—||If Sing or Dance is used, grants Res+3 to target.|
|Torrent Dance 2||100||Torrent Dance 1||If Sing or Dance is used, grants Res+4 to target.|
|Torrent Dance 3||200||Torrent Dance 2||If Sing or Dance is used, grants Res+5 to target.|
Available as a Sacred Seal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Torrent Dance can only be activated by heroes who know the exclusive assist skills: , , or .
- While Dance Passives can be inherited by all heroes except for users, Torrent Dance will not trigger without one of these three assists.
- The stat increase that can be applied this skill is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Seal acquired from[edit | edit source]
Tempest Trials reward[edit | edit source]
- Tempest Trials+: Greil's Request ( – ): 6,000 Score.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the introduction of , only was present and the other ranks did not exist in the game. This affected maps such as the Chain Challenge versions of A Bittersweet Melody.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Agua bailarina|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Agua bailarina|
|French||Danse de l'eau|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||靜水之舞|