|Description||Mounted unit that uses staves to heal and hinder. Moves far, but can't enter forests.|
Note: These stats were obtained from reading the unit's data in
/assets/Common/SRPG/Enemy/. These stats are only used for leveling up the unit in certain modes (e.g. Chain Challenge, Squad Assault, Blessed Gardens), and are not used to produce hardcoded enemy stats (e.g. Main Story, Special Maps).
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats
This set of values, after being multiplied by a rarity factor, determines how much each stat will increase from level 1 to level 40, see stat growth.
Battles Troubadours appear in
- Book III: Chapter 11: Part 3: Polarized Judgments
- Book III: Chapter 2: Part 5: The Makings of a King
- R & L: Bound Hero Battle
- I & S: Bound Hero Battle
- T & C: Bound Hero Battle
- Book II: Chapter 10-4: Sword Vassal
- Book I: Chapter 2: Part 2: Lovely Bloom
- Book I: Chapter 3: Part 5: Nobles of Binding
- Book I: Chapter 4: Part 4: Surprising Villager
- Book I: Chapter 8: Part 5: Future Princess
- Book II: Chapter 9: Part 2: The Demon Sword
- Book I: Chapter 9: Part 5: Princess of Death
- Part 6: Daily
- Part 11: Daily
- Camus: Sable Knight
- Robin: Fell Vessel
- Ryoma: Supreme Samurai
- Tiki: Legendary Dragon
- Eirika: Graceful Resolve
- Yune: Chaos Goddess
- Naga: Dragon Divinity
- Paralogue 39-2: Two-Headed Monsters
- Book I: Prologue: Part 3: Heroes in Battle
- Ranged: Special Training
- Skill Studies 47: Sound of an Argent Arrow
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Trovador|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||杖騎士|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Troubadours first debuted in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, where they in addition to possessing staves for supporting allies had combat capabilities with swords. Furthermore, they could promote into Paladins.
- In Japanese, the cavalier units are referred to as ナイト (knight), while armored units are referred to as アーマー (armor).
- In Japanese, Troubadours are called ロッドナイト ("rod knight").
- The Japanese etymology for Troubadours originated from Fire Emblem Fates.