|Umbra Eruption||9||After combat, deals 10 damage to target and foes within 2 spaces of target and then unit and target foe swap spaces.||0||—|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Umbra Eruption inflicts out of combat damage.
- Umbra Eruption triggers on both player and enemy phases.
- Skills that alter the unit's Special cooldown count after combat, like , , , and Resonant Battles skills, are evaluated before Umbra Eruption.
- Umbra Eruption can be cancelled if the unit is hit with during combat.
- Umbra Eruption cannot be used to trigger skills like , , or , as Umbra Eruption does not trigger before or during combat.
- Umbra Eruption triggers after Movement Passives and skills that deal out of combat damage.
- When Umbra Eruption triggers, the unit and the target swap spaces regardless of their distance.
- Movement occurs only if both the unit and the foe can enter the target spaces normally.
- For example, cannot cause an unit to occupy a mountain space.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
This skill is currently not owned by any unit.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sprite sheet for Røkkr Sieges skills' animations.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Erupción sombría|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Erupción sombría|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||影沒|