|Description||If unit's HP ≤ 50% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- Valaskjálf does not grant the user the ability to counterattack regardless of foe's range.
- If the user can counterattack, either from using a weapon with the same range as the foe's weapon or from skills such as Counter passives, the user's counterattack will occur before the foe's initial attack.
- Valaskjálf changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Valaskjálf ("the Shelf of the Slain") is one of Odin's Halls, a great dwelling built and roofed with pure silver. In this room is a high seat, Hliðskjálf, where Odin can watch over the entire universe. To put it simply, it is Odin's throne room.
- In the context of Fire Emblem Heroes this corresponds with , the staff used by .
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Valaskjálf|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||瓦拉斯卡夫|