Vision of Arcadia
|C||Vision of Arcadia||300||—||At start of turn, if a dragon or beast ally is deployed, grants Atk/Def+6 to ally with the highest Atk for 1 turn.|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat increase that can be applied this skill is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Vision of Arcadia|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Japanese name for this skill is a direct quote referencing one of 's status page lines in which Eliwood wishes for a utopian world where humans and dragons can live together.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Utopía arcadiana|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Utopía arcadiana|
|Italian||Visioni di Arcadia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||為了創造理想鄉|