Vision of Arcadia
|C||Vision of Arcadia||300||—||At start of turn, if a dragon or beast ally is deployed, grants Atk/Def+6 to ally with the highest Atk for 1 turn.|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Vision of Arcadia is considered a .
- Vision of Arcadia does not compare Atk+Def total stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Atk+Def total, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Vision of Arcadia|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Japanese name for this skill is a direct quote referencing one of 's status page lines in which Eliwood wishes for a utopian world where humans and dragons can live together.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Utopía arcadiana|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Utopía arcadiana|
|Italian||Visioni di Arcadia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||為了創造理想鄉|