Voting Gauntlet (Guide)
A guide explaining the basics of the Voting Gauntlet.
- 1 What is the Voting Gauntlet?
- 2 Voting Gauntlet: Details
- 2.1 1) Select a Hero to support
- 2.2 2) Win battles
- 2.3 3) Cast your votes
- 2.4 4) Check on the current conditions!
- 2.5 5) Turn a disadvantage into an advantage!
- 2.6 6) Join in partway...and don't give up if you lose!
- 2.7 7) Battle a lot and reap the rewards.
- 3 Important Information
What is the Voting Gauntlet?[edit | edit source]
Which Hero will win? The Voting Gauntlet is a special event where eight Heroes put their pride on the line and battle it out in a tournament!
The most popular Hero will be decided over three rounds, each lasting 45 hours.
Check the schedule below for times:
|Round 1||Day 1 at 7:00 AM UTC to Day 2 at 3:59 AM UTC|
|Round 2||Day 2 at 7:00 AM UTC to Day 4 at 3:59 AM UTC|
|Final Round||Day 4 at 7:00 AM UTC to Day 6 at 3:59 AM UTC|
Voting Gauntlet: Details[edit | edit source]
1) Select a Hero to support[edit | edit source]
First, select a Hero to support and join their army!
Once you've joined one Hero's army, you won't be able to change to another one unless the army you joined loses, so weigh your options carefully before making a decision.
2) Win battles[edit | edit source]
The next step is to win battles against the rival army.
Press the Go into Battle button to head into battle. After that, you'll have to wait awhile before you can battle again.
Battles are 3 on 3!
The leader of your currently selected team will fight side-by-side with the leaders of other teams in the same army! (The leader is the ally placed in the leftmost slot of the first team.) If you have friends in the same army, the leader of a friend's team will join you.
3) Cast your votes[edit | edit source]
If you win the battle, you earn the right to vote.
Each vote you cast will increase your army's score. Your votes increase in number the more friends you have! (You'll get a boost for each friends you have, up to 10.) Also, you'll get a voting boost if your leader is the same character as the Hero whose army you joined. While a Voting Gauntlet is active, you can also use Battle Flags to multiply your votes.
There are two ways to get Battle Flags!
- Log-in Bonus
- Special Voting Gauntlet quests
Try your hand at special quests and earn Battle Flags while you wait for your next Voting Gauntlet battle to begin.
The special quests will change at the start of Round 2 and Final Round, so keep at it!
4) Check on the current conditions![edit | edit source]
Using this dedicated web page, you can check the current progress of the Voting Gauntlet:
5) Turn a disadvantage into an advantage![edit | edit source]
If your army is at a disadvantage, the points counted when you vote will be multiplied! This multiplier is ((Duration x 0.1) + 3.1). Since one round lasts 45 hours, this bonus can reach up to 7.5x!
These points will count toward your personal score as well, so make sure to vote when your army is at a disadvantage!
When the scores get close, this bonus will disappear... so time your votes well!
6) Join in partway...and don't give up if you lose![edit | edit source]
Even if you don't join an army for Round 1, you can join for Round 2 or even the Final Round.
Also, if the army you joined loses, you'll be able to select a new army for the next round-so don't give up!
7) Battle a lot and reap the rewards.[edit | edit source]
There are three categories of rewards for the Voting Gauntlet.
- Army Victory Rewards (500 Hero Feathers )
- Rank in Army Rewards
- Total Rank Rewards
If you battle a lot you'll earn a lot of rewards. Unranked players will earn rewards as though their rank is 100,001.
★ Rank in Army Rewards (Round 1 and Round 2)[edit | edit source]
|1 to 1,000||2,500|
|1,001 to 5,000||2,100|
|5,001 to 10,000||1,700|
|10,001 to 30,000||1,300|
|30,001 to 50,000||1,100|
|50,001 to 70,000||900|
|70,001 to 99,999||700|
★ Rank in Army Rewards (Final Round)[edit | edit source]
|1 to 1,000||3,500|
|1,001 to 5,000||3,100|
|5,001 to 10,000||2,700|
|10,001 to 30,000||2,300|
|30,001 to 50,000||1,900|
|50,001 to 70,000||1,600|
|70,001 to 99,999||1,300|
★ Total Rank Rewards[edit | edit source]
|1 to 1,000||3,000|
|1,001 to 5,000||2,600|
|5,001 to 10,000||2,200|
|10,001 to 30,000||1,800|
|30,001 to 50,000||1,600|
|50,001 to 70,000||1,400|
|70,001 to 99,999||1,200|
Important Information[edit | edit source]
- Even if your leader and the affiliated army's Hero are the same, you will not receive a point bonus if the illustration/epithet are different.
- Battle flags can only be used for the current Voting Gauntlet. They cannot be saved for future events.
- The Voting Gauntlet Log-In Bonus will remain active while the Voting Gauntlet event is ongoing.
- Army scores and ranks will be updated regularly.