Walhart: The Conqueror/Misc
Battles Walhart: The Conqueror appears in
Availability[edit | edit source]
This unit is not in the general summoning pool.
- This Hero has not appeared on any summoning events as a focus unit.
- Use Heroic Grails — 4 (×20)
- Grand Hero Battles quest (February 2019) — 3 (×1)
- Grand Hero Party quest (August 2019) — 4 (×1)
Bonus Hero history
Aether Raids[edit source]
- Season 37: –
- Season 38: –
- Season 39: –
Tempest Trials[edit source]
- This Hero has not been featured in any Tempest Trials event.
- [2020-01-01 – 2020-01-07] Voting Gauntlet: Kingdoms vs. Empires
- [2020-09-25 – 2020-10-09] Hall of Forms 10
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 's default skill is a reference to his unique skill Conquest from Fire Emblem Awakening. Both skills nullify "effective against cavalry" bonuses on the user.
- However, unlike Grani's shield, Conquest also protects Walhart from "effective against armor" bonuses, which his class is normally susceptible to in Awakening. He has no such weakness in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- The effect of Walhart's unique weapon mirrors the effect on the refined , as both can grant Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat. However, Wolf Berg's effect relies on the unit fighting alone while the refined Awakening Falchion requires the unit to be next to an ally. This references the shared goal yet opposing ideologies of Walhart and Chrom in Fire Emblem Awakening.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|German||Walhart: Der Eroberer|
|Spanish (Europe)||Walhart: El Conquistador|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Walhart: El Conquistador|
|French||Walhart : Conquérant|
|Italian||Walhart, Il Conquistatore|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||霸王 瓦爾哈爾特|
|Portuguese||Walhart: O conquistador|